Guangdong Foshan Medical Device Pharmaceutical Equipment Co.、Ltd。
Guangdong Foshan Medical Device Pharmaceutical Equipment Co.、Ltd。
ニュース

膝のトレーニングウォーカーを使用する方法は?


Getting the hang of your knee training walker might seem a bit daunting at first, but don't worry! With a bit of practice, you'll be navigating with confidence in no time. Let's go through everything you need to know in a friendly, straightforward manner.
掌握膝盖训练助行器的窍门乍一看似乎有点令人生畏,但别担心!通过一些练习,您很快就会充满信心地导航。让我们以友好、直接的方式介绍您需要了解的所有内容。


Getting Started  开始


Using a knee training walker effectively is essential for your recovery and mobility after knee surgery or injury. Here's a comprehensive guide to help you master this useful mobility aid:
有效地使用膝关节训练助行器对于您在膝关节手术或受伤后的恢复和活动能力至关重要。以下是帮助您掌握这种有用的助行器的综合指南:



 

Step 1: Adjust the Height
第 1 步:调整高度


Before using your knee training walker, you'll need to adjust it to your height. Stand up straight (with assistance if needed) and position the walker in front of you. The knee platform should be at a height where your injured leg can rest comfortably with your hip level. The handlebars should allow you to stand with a slight bend in your elbows—not too high or too low. Most models have push buttons or knobs to adjust various components.
在使用膝关节训练助行器之前,您需要将其调整到您的身高。站直(如果需要,需要帮助)并将助行器放在您面前。膝关节平台应处于受伤的腿可以舒适地与臀部齐平的高度。车把应允许您站立时肘部略微弯曲——不要太高或太低。大多数型号都有按钮或旋钮来调节各种组件。


Does the height feel comfortable? If you're straining your back or shoulders, you likely need to make further adjustments!
身高感觉舒服吗?如果您的背部或肩膀拉伤,您可能需要进一步调整!


Step 2: Position Your Injured Leg
第 2 步:调整受伤腿的位置


Place your injured leg on the padded knee platform. Your knee should rest comfortably in the centre of the pad with your lower leg and foot hanging behind the platform. Make sure your toes are pointing downward in a relaxed position. The padding should provide adequate cushioning so there's no pressure on your injury or surgical site.
将受伤的腿放在带衬垫的膝盖平台上。您的膝盖应舒适地放在垫子的中央,小腿和脚悬在平台后面。确保脚趾以放松的姿势向下指向。衬垫应提供足够的缓冲,因此不会对您的受伤或手术部位造成压力。


Step 3: Adjust the Handlebars
第 3 步:调整车把


Grip the handlebars firmly. Your hands should rest comfortably on the grips with your wrists in a neutral position. If your walker has adjustable handlebars, position them at a width that feels natural for your shoulders.
牢牢握住车把。您的手应舒适地放在把手上,手腕处于中立位置。如果您的学步车有可调节的车把,请将它们放置在适合您肩膀的宽度上。


Step 4: Learn the Braking System
第 4 步:了解制动系统


Familiarise yourself with the braking system on your knee walker. Most models have hand brakes similar to those on bicycles. Practice engaging and releasing the brakes whilst stationary:
熟悉膝式助行器的制动系统。大多数型号的手刹与自行车上的手刹相似。练习在静止时接合和松开制动器:


· To slow down: Gently squeeze the brake levers
·减速:轻轻挤压制动杆

· To stop: Squeeze the brake levers firmly
·停止:用力挤压制动杆

· To lock the brakes (for getting on/off): Squeeze the brake levers and press down on the lock mechanism
·  锁定制动器(用于上/下):挤压制动杆并按下锁定机构


Can you engage and release the brakes easily? Practice until this movement becomes second nature!
您能轻松接合和松开制动器吗?练习直到这个动作成为第二天性!


Step 5: Getting On the Walker
第 5 步:登上助行器


Getting on your knee walker safely is crucial to prevent falls or further injury:
安全地使用膝式学步车对于防止跌倒或进一步受伤至关重要:


1. Position the walker on a flat, stable surface
1. 将助行器放在平坦、稳定的表面上

2. Lock the brakes to ensure the walker won't move
2. 锁紧制动器,确保学步车不会移动

3. Stand next to the walker on your uninjured leg, using a stable support (wall, railing, or furniture) with your other hand if needed
3. 用您未受伤的腿站在助行器旁边,如果需要,用另一只手使用稳定的支撑物(墙壁、栏杆或家具)

4. Carefully place your injured leg on the knee platform
4. 小心地将受伤的腿放在膝盖平台上

5. Grip the handlebars with both hands once your injured leg is secured
5.  固定受伤的腿后,用双手握住车把




Step 6: Moving Forward  第 6 步:向前迈进


Once you're securely positioned on the walker:
将 Walker 牢固地放置在助行器上后:


1. Release the brake locks
1. 松开制动锁

2. Push forward with your good foot, similar to riding a scooter
2. 用你的好脚向前推,类似于骑滑板车

3. Keep your movements smooth and controlled
3. 保持动作平稳可控

4. Look ahead, not down at your feet
4. 向前看,而不是低头看你的脚

5. Maintain good posture with your back straight
5.  保持良好的姿势,背部挺直


How does it feel? Are you able to move forward smoothly? Take your time getting used to the motion!
感觉如何?您能够顺利地前进吗?花点时间适应这个动作吧!


Step 7: Turning  第 7 步:车削


Turning requires practice and careful movement:
转弯需要练习和小心的动作:


1. Make wide, gradual turns rather than sharp ones
1. 进行宽而渐进的转弯,而不是急转弯

2. Guide the walker in the direction you want to go by gently steering the handlebars
2. 轻轻转动车把,将助行器引导至您想去的方向

3. Slow down when approaching turns
3. 接近转弯时减速

4. Be mindful of your surroundings and potential obstacles
4.  注意周围环境和潜在障碍


Practice turning in both directions in an open space before navigating tighter areas.
在穿过较狭窄的区域之前,先在空旷的地方练习双向转弯。


Step 8: Navigating Different Surfaces
第 8 步:导航不同的表面


You'll encounter various surfaces during recovery:
在恢复过程中,您会遇到各种表面:


· Smooth floors: Easiest to navigate; maintain steady, controlled movements
·光滑的地板:最容易导航;保持稳定、受控的运动

· Carpets: Require more effort to push through; maintain momentum without rushing
·地毯:需要更多的努力才能通过;保持势头而不急

· Thresholds: Approach straight-on, not at an angle; lift slightly if needed
·阈值:直行接近,而不是以一定角度接近;如有需要,稍微抬起

· Slight inclines: Approach slowly, use brakes to control descent
·轻微的斜坡:缓慢接近,使用刹车控制下降

· Outdoor surfaces: Use caution on uneven terrain; avoid gravel or grass if possible
·  室外表面 :在不平坦的地形上小心;尽可能避免使用砾石或草地


What surfaces do you need to navigate daily? Practice on each one gradually!
您每天需要导航哪些表面?逐步练习每一个!


Step 9: Getting Off the Walker
第 9 步:下车


When you've reached your destination:
当您到达目的地时:


1. Come to a complete stop
1. 完全停止

2. Lock the brakes  2. 锁紧制动器

3. Hold onto a stable surface with one hand if available
3. 如果有的话,用一只手抓住稳定的表面

4. Carefully remove your injured leg from the platform
4. 小心地将受伤的腿从平台上移开

5. Find your balance on your good leg before fully releasing the walker
5.  在完全松开助行器之前,在你的好腿上找到平衡


Step 10: Navigating Tight Spaces
第 10 步:在狭小空间中导航


For narrow doorways or tight corners:
对于狭窄的门口或狭窄的角落:


1. Approach slowly and assess if the walker will fit
1. 慢慢接近并评估助行器是否合适

2. Try entering at a slight angle if the space is very narrow
2. 如果空间很窄,请尝试以一个小角度进入

3. Consider whether you need to use an alternative mobility aid for very tight spaces
3. 考虑是否需要在非常狭小的空间内使用替代助行器

4. Don't force the walker through spaces that are too narrow
4.  不要强迫助行器穿过太狭窄的空间


Additional Tips  其他提示


Regular Maintenance. Check all nuts, bolts, and the knee pad regularly. Ensure wheels roll smoothly and brakes work properly. If you notice any issues, address them immediately for your safety.
定期维护。 定期检查所有螺母、螺栓和护膝。确保车轮滚动平稳且制动器正常工作。如果您发现任何问题,为了您的安全,请立即解决。


Build Stamina Gradually. When you first start using your knee walker, you might tire quickly. Begin with short distances and gradually increase as you build confidence and strength.
逐渐增强耐力。 当您第一次开始使用膝部助行器时,您可能会很快感到疲倦。从短距离开始,随着您建立信心和力量逐渐增加。


Keep it Clean. Wipe down the knee pad regularly with an antibacterial wipe, especially if your wound is still healing. Clean the wheels periodically to remove debris that might affect mobility.
保持清洁。 定期用抗菌湿巾擦拭护膝,尤其是在伤口仍在愈合的情况下。定期清洁车轮以清除可能影响行动能力的碎屑。


 

Consider Accessories. Many users find that a basket attachment is invaluable for carrying items while keeping hands free for the walker. A knee pad cover can also provide extra comfort during extended use.
考虑 Accessories。 许多用户发现篮子附件对于携带物品同时为助行器腾出双手非常宝贵。护膝套还可以在长时间使用时提供额外的舒适感。


Practice Makes Perfect. The more you use your knee walker, the more comfortable and confident you'll become. Don't get discouraged if it feels awkward at first—your proficiency will improve with practice!
熟能生巧。 您使用膝式助行器的次数越多,您就会变得越舒适和自信。如果一开始感觉很尴尬,请不要气馁——你的熟练程度会随着练习而提高!


Mind the Weather. Be extra cautious when using your knee walker outdoors in wet conditions. Wheels can slip on wet surfaces, so consider postponing outings in heavy rain or snow.
注意天气。 在潮湿条件下在户外使用膝部助行器时要格外小心。车轮在潮湿的表面上可能会打滑,因此请考虑在大雨或大雪中推迟外出。


Plan Your Route. Before heading out, think about potential obstacles like steps, curbs, or uneven surfaces. Planning ahead helps you avoid situations where your knee walker might not be suitable.
规划您的路线。 出发前,请考虑潜在的障碍物,如台阶、路缘或不平坦的表面。提前计划有助于避免膝关节助行器可能不合适的情况。


Have you considered which routes in your home or community might be challenging? Taking a moment to plan can save you considerable difficulty!
您是否考虑过您家中或社区的哪些路线可能具有挑战性?花点时间计划可以为您省去相当大的困难!


When to Seek Help  何时寻求帮助


If you experience any of the following, consult your healthcare provider:
如果您遇到以下任何情况,请咨询您的医疗保健提供者:


· Increased pain in your injured leg while using the walker
·使用助行器时受伤腿部疼痛加剧

· Discomfort in your good leg, back, or shoulders that doesn't improve with adjustment
·腿部、背部或肩部不适,调整后不会改善

· Difficulty maintaining balance despite practice
·尽管练习,但仍难以保持平衡

· Any falls or near-falls whilst using the walker
·  使用助行器时跌倒或接近跌倒


Using a knee training walker effectively takes some practice, but it's a brilliant tool that can significantly enhance your mobility and independence during recovery. By following these guidelines and practicing regularly, you'll soon be navigating your daily activities with confidence and comfort. 
有效地使用膝关节训练助行器需要一些练习,但它是一个出色的工具,可以显着提高您在恢复过程中的活动能力和独立性。通过遵循这些准则并定期练习,您很快就会自信和舒适地进行日常活动。


Remember, recovery is a journey—be patient with yourself and celebrate your progress!
请记住,康复是一段旅程——对自己要有耐心,庆祝自己的进步!


Do you have any specific questions about using your knee walker in particular environments or situations? Your healthcare provider can offer personalised advice for your unique circumstances.
对于在特定环境或情况下使用膝部助行器,您有什么具体问题吗?您的医疗保健提供者可以根据您的独特情况提供个性化建议。

 


関連ニュース
X
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy Policy
Reject Accept